I finished the global API wrapper and I started on the formatting of the responses so they all return the same to use in the algorithms.
The formatter is a tedious job but also really necessary for the algorithms to work optimally. The biggest annoyance is that every exchange returns their data in a different way. This makes returning the data as a uniform standard really hard.
The formatter sometimes gets on my nerves but once it’s finished the fun part starts. I’m really looking forward to the next part where I can develop algorithms.
I continued working on the global API exchange wrapper and almost finished the last one.
I often had issues with bad documentation of the API. This was frustrating because there is a very small chance you will find a solution online but no problem is unsolvable and in the end I always found the solution through trial and error.
It was a productive week and at the office we had a good time. I am looking forward to finish this assignment and start with the real work.
On monday I started by getting a short briefing explaining the assignment.
For my first assignment I need to create an asynchronous global API wrapper for multiple cryptocurrency exchanges, at first four exchanges will be added but eventually more will be added.
What will this be…